The generosity of folks who have contributed material which appears on the site is either noted directly with the item and/or is listed here:
- Many thanks to Pete Lascell for providing much of the site's content.
- Warren Middleton provided material and help via many Skype conversations. Thanks Warren.
- Thanks to Jim Sears for his contribution of GE memorabilia.
- Jim Elder sent a disk of material from Wayne Dalton and John Main. Thanks all.
- Seymour Paul contributed to the GE News collection.
Additionally, all content from the original KeepAndShare site has now been incorporated here, and the following contributed to that site: John McCormick (SK), George Munch, Bill Hays, and Wally Strader.
The webmaster is by no means a HTML and CSS expert. This site
would not be possible without the help, obtained via the Internet, from
those listed below. They have provided the the templates &
tools needed to construct these pages.
sincere thanks to each of them.
Best viewed using MS IE 7+ or Mozilla Firefox 3+ at 1024 by 768 resolution & Normal Text Size. Except as noted here most of the site's content is in the public domain.